There are a lot of different new gTLD NEWS from various sources of information today, there even is a timeline for the .AFRICA gTLD litigation. There are signs on the launching of the .ART new gTLD on social networks. Today I suggest the reading of the methodology provided by Verisign to select keyword-rich domains to positively affect search click-through results.
- Two Sunrise Periods are ending soon:
- The .GMBH new gTLD;
- The .LTD new gTLD.
- The weekly French new gTLD report by Nameshield;
- Launching - The .SENER new gTLD explains (.BRAND);
- Info - 54 percent of new gTLDs are owned by the Chinese;
- Interesting - How Keyword-Rich Domain Names Positively Affect SEO;
- ICANN on Red Cross - are we wasting everyone's time?
- Summary - New gTLDs at INTA’s 138th Annual Meeting;
- New gTLDs related to FRENCH Icann applications;
- New gTLDs related to RELIGION;
- Top 10 biggest new gTLD daily growth spikes?
- Bet - The Betting Club: https://betting.club/
- Timeline - the .AFRICA litigation timeline;
- Old post - .ART Predicts 25k-80k registrations in year 1;
- Joke of the day - Have some dot .Wine with your Friday cheese;
- 400,000 domains ending in ".xyz" registered in one day;
- 800,000 domains ending in ".xyz" registered in two days;
- Multiple Registry has registered 40,000 domains ending in ".xyz";
- Study - Cause Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment in the New gTLD Era;
- More coming during the day: Jean Guillon on Twitter.