- Winner - Has Verisign bought .Web domain for $135 million?
- We have a winner for the .WEB new gTLD auction and he paid $135.000.000,00 for it;
- Four Sunrise Periods were just announced:
- The .BLOG new gTLD
- The .DOCTOR
- The .KERRYHOTELS
- The .嘉里大酒店 (kerryhotels)
- Report - What about the .GAY new gTLD?
- Why ICANN chose the wrong applicant for .RADIO;
- Rich - What Will ICANN Do with the $135 Million It Just Got for .WEB?
- Vistaprint Ltd prevailed with a price of $1 for the .WEBS gTLD;
- .VIP end user development not ready yet;
- Article - Explore, Benchmark, Launch your Dot Brand;
- Multiple Registry increases billing thank to the Chinese market;
- Coming - the release all ".link", ".click", ".help", ".mom", and ".lol" domain names in September;
- French - Comment innover dans le monde des extensions Internet ("how to innovate in the new gTLD space");
- Neustar and Verisign release earnings, don’t mention .web;
New gTLD expert Simon Cousins to write about new gTLDs in the Chinese market;
- Article - .PHOTOGRAPHY Clicks for a Growing Number of Photographers;
- A nice attempt to promote .com domain names :-)
- Registration volumes:
- Singular VS Plural versions of a new gTLD;
- French new gTLD applications;
- New gTLDs related to RELIGION;
- New gTLDs related to GENERIC TLDs;
- New gTLDs related to CARS;
- New gTLDs related to HEALTH;
- Reports - The complete list of reports can be checked here.
- Why I changed to a .SALON new domain name;
- Why Verisign paid $135 million for the .web top level domain.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.