|(am not so sure about that one :-)|
I am pretty much excited by the "Singular VS Plural" new gTLDs report: a good indication on consumers' choice. Some plural versions of a TLD were launched before the singular version but some examples have clearly demonstrated that consumer preferred the singular version. Will it be the same when the plural version cost less than the singular version? Time will tell.
- Article - What’s in Store for Geo Top-Level Domains?
- Article - The .TECH new gTLD explained;
- 70$m - Multiple Registry Rightside rejects Donuts' offer;
- Podcast: The upcoming launch of the .BLOG new gTLD;
- Registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to the LAW;
- New gTLDs related to FINANCE;
- HOT - New gTLDs related to COMPANIES;
- New gTLDs related to COLORS.
- The .STORAGE Sunrise Period has starts today;
- Almost 200,000 domain name registrations for .GDN;
- More coming.