Below are the titles of yesterday night's Newsletter (sent each day at 8PM CET). To read previous letters, readers can go to www.newsletter.domains or subscribe to receive all links to articles, press releases, new gTLD reports and latest announcements related to new gTLDs.
- Booking.yeah - The huge misstep by Booking.com;
- Round 2 - Next new gTLD round could start sooner than expected;
- Trailer - Blair Witch (www.blairwitch.movie);
- Book - Joining the Machines to the Domain;
- The .MOTORCYCLES Sunrise Period ends;
- Delegated - 12 new gTLDs were just delegated:
- Centuries-old companies both fail community gTLD test;
- Patent - Geographically appropriate domain name system assignment ;
- How a $135 million auction affects the domain industry and your business;
- Registration volumes:
Why it makes sense to subscribe to the New gTLDs Newsletter
Subscribing to the gTLD.club Newsletter is the opportunity to receive a letter with the daily information about new gTLDs. Since the letter is sent at 8 PM CET, it means that residents of New-York receive the letter in the beginning of the afternoon and residents of LA receive it just before Lunch. The rest of the information is sent the next day. For information, subscribing to www.newsletter.domains or www.gtld.club is the same.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements