I usually don't complain so much to retail Registrars I register domain names with but when it takes up to one or two weeks to solve a simple problem, it means that something is going wrong...somewhere. What worries me more is that support does not answer, even when I am transferring domain name to their company. This is typically something that I don't understand: I am giving you money Gentlemen, please do your job. It is irritating not to receive an answer: if there is a problem, explain it and work with your client to solve it. If it is political...there always is away.
- Registration volumes:
- Congratulations - 200,000 domain names registered for the .GDN new gTLD;
- Reference - New gTLD statistics from Statista (new source of info);
- Sunrise period - 138 .GAMES applications and increasing;
- The contrarian thinking of a .TOP domain investor;
- Dirty - Did ICANN manipulate its own processes (.INC - .LLC - .LLP)?
- Patent - Application for long-lasting domain name registrations filed;
- Why Registry Service Providers Should be Accredited by ICANN;
- Article - ICANN delegates .BRANDS to Ferrari, Fiat and NBA;
- Just delegated new gTLDs:
- .LOFT (added to the REAL ESTATE new gTLD report);
- .LANCIA (already added to the CARS new gTLD report);
- .DODGE (already added to the CARS new gTLD report);
- Fast - .MASERATI (already added to the CARS new gTLD report);
- .FIDELITY (added to the FINANCE new gTLD report);
- .ABARTH (already added to the CARS new gTLD report);
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.