New domain name registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to COMPANIES;
- New gTLDs related to LAW;
- New gTLDs related to FINANCE;
- New gTLDs related to COLORS;
- HOT - New gTLDs related to SPORT;
- New gTLDs related to ALCOHOL;
- New gTLDs related to REAL ESTATE.
To subscribe and receive the latest NEWS in your email, click here.
In our 2 previous Newsletters:
- Do new TLDs suffer from an awareness problem or demand problem?
- The web's domain name revolution has been a missed opportunity;
- .CLUB Jackpot Auction Featuring Many 2-Letter Domains And i.Club;
- .hotel losers gang up to threaten ICANN with legal bills;
- Sunrise Period for .SHOPPING is ending;
- Tata ponders “buy a school” strategy to release .tata from limbo;
- 90% of delegations are now from brands;
- Dot Registry Challenges ICANN Monopoly;
- Are .mail, .home and .corp safe to launch? Applicants think so;
- The Domain Conference (From September 10 to 14, 2016);
- 5 Reasons to Consider a New Domain Extensions for Your New Business;
- Facebook also uses a .DESIGN;
- How he’s marketing his TLDs;
- No Trademark for your .SHOP?
- Top 10 .brand with most pages on Google;
- A Continuously Updated Historical TLD Records Archive;
- FRENCH - Autumn is coming;
- Dot Registry backs .africa loser, batters on the ICANN lawsuit floodgates;
- .SHOP Starts Life As One Of Biggest Sunrise Launches;
- The .Corp, .Home & .Mail Quandary;
- 2 new gTLDs were delegated.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements