I usually post bullet points of what subscribers will read in the night's Newsletter (sent at 8PM CET each evening) but I wonder if it does not make more sense to publish content in the Newsletter at night and inform on the next morning on this blog about what had been published in the Newsletter the night before.
In one line: you won't be informed anymore about what you will read in the Newsletter. Comments are welcome here.
- The .BLOG new gTLD Sunrise Period starts soon;
- Acknowledging a Homeland: .RUHR
- Infographic - Registry analyzes how its strings are doing with consumers;
- Report - Report on ccTLDs also gives figures on the new gTLD market;
- The .AFRICA new gTLD - DCA Trust v ICANN, ZACR Motion to Intervene;
- A .LIVE company - An entertainment company leverages the power of social media;
- Registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to REAL ESTATE;
(the .LOFT new gTLD was just added to the report)
- New gTLDs related to SPORT;
- New gTLDs related to ALCOHOL.
- Curious name: http://aaa.aaa
Read this info in tonight's Newsletter
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements