Banks, to limit phishing, teach their clients to pay attention to where emails come from, and .BRAND new gTLDs were created to increase the trust level an end-user can have in a Trademark. It is exactly what trendsetter bank like BNP PARIBAS is doing with its Trademark. As a client from this bank, I feel much more comfortable dealing with a ".bnpparibas" rather than a ".com" which could belong to anyone.
Apparently, the number of indexed urls ending in ".google" has increased recently and I doubt the examples below are created just to play ;-)
New domain name registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to RELIGION;
- New gTLDs related to FRENCH new gTLD applications;
- Plural VS Singular new gTLDs (HOT).
To subscribe and receive this Friday's Newsletter (sent on 9/30/2016 at 8PM CET) with the latest NEWS in your email, click here.
- 8 Imaginative Uses for a .Gallery Domain;
- Domain Monetisation for Registrars and Registries;
- MUST READ - SEO and New dot Brand gTLDs;
- Domain names and branding the Chinese way;
- Just delegated, the .OBSERVER new gTLD;
- Dot Trademark Registry ups brand protection credentials; lines up discussions with Chinese online platforms;
- Domains Protected Marks List Plus Overview;
- X-Formation Launches using a new domain name.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.