What you missed in our previous Newsletter:
- Radix acquires .FUN gTLD from Warren Buffett;
- The .VOLVO new gTLD was delegated;
- Boost your SEO With a Keyword Rich TLD;
- Dot Brand Communication Examples;
- Saxo Bank’s Anna Granholm-Brun on the new home.saxo domain, new website, and changes ahead;
- Top 20 New gTLD Registrants Own Over 10% of All New gTLD’s;
- This .BLOG domain has a renewal fee of $125,000 dollars!
- 3,636,440 domains, available for the first time;
- Brand owners blast .feedback owner (second cover);
- Major .design usage from Facebook, Airbnb, T-Mobile;
- Did You Buy Any of the Released Uniregistry Domain Names?
- NAR is Moving to nar.realtor;
- New gTLDs is an industry term – new domains is what most people are calling them;
- Big brands condemn “fraudulent” .feedback gTLD in ICANN complaint;
- SEO best practice guide for URLs;
- Alternative Internet (collection of interesting new networks and tech aiming at decentralisation);
- Uniregistry says it was unaffected by mother of all DDoS attacks;
- New domain extensions in which Companies should secure their name.
- New gTLDs related to SPORT;
- New gTLDs related to ALCOHOL;
- New gTLDs related to REAL ESTATE;
- Singular VS Plural new gTLDs;
- New gTLDs related to RELIGION;
- French new gTLD applictions.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.