Six Sunrise Periods will end in January the 31st, 2017. The domain name extensions concerned are IDNs (internationalized domain name):
- .書籍 (book);
- HOT - .ストア (store);
- .食品 (food);
- .ファッション (fashion);
- .家電 (consumer electronics);
- .クラウド (cloud).
Examples of a domain name using an IDN extension:
For more information about Sunrise Periods, check the Trademark Clearinghouse calendar. All domain name extensions belong to applicant Amazon Registry Services, Inc.
What you missed in our previous Newsletters:
- Universal Acceptance and new gTLDs;
- Will .FOX Guard the Henhouse?
- ICANN58: check who is going (Copenhagen - Denmark);
- Did you hear about a new gTLD project? We have listed them.
- NewG talk #20: .VIP seems to be going well;
- Jovenet Consulting released a new page entitled "Publications";
- New gTLD .AFRICA Plaintiff Files for New TRO;
- New gTLD concept available for innovation;
- 4 (more) Domain Industry Predictions for 2017;
- HOT - New TLD Market Brief;
- Termination on the .ORIENTEXPRESS new gTLD;
- Could Minds + Machines Group Ltd Gain Strenght?
- Will new gTLDs be the hot topic this year?
- A .HAMAD new gTLD coming?
- 2016 New gTLD Year in Review (Infographic);
- Open Registry (new gTLD back-end registry solution) sold for total consideration of €3.75m;
- More (again) new gTLD predictions for 2017;
- Why you can't register a .AFRICA domain name;
- The World of Top Level Domains;
- .TRUST gTLD might be for sale as NCC closes domain business;
- Should your brand have a top-level domain?