- It is highly technical (but this is generally sub-contracted to a backend registry provider);
- It requires a certain level of legal knowledge. For example, you wouldn't submit a .BRAND new gTLD application for a generic string or would you take that risk?
- It requires to know about the ICANN new gTLD program. For example, you wouldn't submit an application for a .AND or .GUM new gTLD or...would you?
- It requires to know about costs;
- It requires to have time;
- It requires to know what to do if you are not alone to apply for the same string;
- It requires to launch the extension and market it;
- It requires to know what to do with your .BRAND (...)
Jovenet Consulting is a service provider to help you build and develop your new gTLD project with the right service providers.