Prices have dropped:
- .BROKER domain names: price was $500,00. Now: $20,00
- .FOREX domain names: price was $1,000,00. Now: $30,00
- .MARKETS domain names: price was $40,00. Now: $10,00
- .TRADING domain names: price was $50,00. Now: $12,00
What you missed from our previous Newsletters:
- The gTLDs you Should Register for Your Brand;
- The languages of new top level domains (Part 8);
- There's a New .HEALTH Domain and It Could Save You From Fake Medicine;
- HOT - CENTR publishes its Report on ICANN58;
- .FUN: Sunrise Period is ending;
- People hate new gTLDs: the truth;
- .FEEDBACK gTLD in breach of contract after big brand “fraud” claims;
- Adopted ICANN Board Resolutions:
- .SPORT : Consideration of the dot Sport Limited v. ICANN Independent Review Process Final Declaration;
- .PERSIANGULF : Consideration of the Gulf Cooperation Council v. ICANN Independent Review Process Final Declaration;
- Protections for Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement Identifiers in gTLDs.
- How could operating a Registry become cheaper;
- Speculations on Domain Industry;
- GAC Communiqué (Interesting read until page 9);
- .AFRICA gTLD redelegation possible if DotConnectAfrica wins case.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.