So, I like to write in CircleId because many of us go there to keep an eye on what our industry has to say.
Today, I took a look a my articles and made a simple calculation:
- I wrote 16 articles;
- This represents 63 476 page viewed;
- And it represents an average of 3 967 page viewed per article (I find this is a lot);
- The article readers read the most was "A New Generic Top-Level Domain Can Be Free" (7041 pv);
- The one readers did not read so much was "Fashion of the Moment: The "Pioneer Program" (2585);
- I wrote a SWOT analysis but readers liked reading "Strengths" more than "Weaknesses", and "Weaknesses" more than "Opportunities" so I wonder if I should write the last one: "Threats" (but I guess I probably will);
- I promoted no one in my articles but I maybe I should;
- I wrote my first article in March 2011: "Project dotVinum for .WINE Domain Names";
- I was asked to pass messages by "others" in some of these articles because some applicants won't want to expose themselves to ICANN and other competitors.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.