Notices of Termination and Status of gTLD
- Date of Termination Notice: 4 June 2019;
- gTLD (Registry Operator): .everbank (EverBank);
- Type of Termination: Termination by Registry Operator Section 4.4(b);
- Comments on Preliminary Determination:
- Open Date: 13 August 2019;
- End Date: 12 September 2019.
- Preliminary Determination by ICANN to Not Transition Operation of the gTLD (13 August 2019).
Extracted from the application: "Applicant EverBank is the banking subsidiary of EverBank Financial Corp, a diversified financial services company that provides innovative banking, lending and investing products and services to approximately 575,000 customers nationwide through scalable, low-cost distribution channels. We market and distribute our products and services primarily through our integrated online financial portal, which is augmented by our nationwide network of independent financial advisors, 14 high-volume financial centers in targeted Florida markets and other financial intermediaries. These channels are connected by technology-driven centralized platforms, which provide operating leverage throughout our business".
There is a lot more said in the application but I focused on what mattered to the end user.