Don't ask for permission: just do it
I personally never read group rules prior to posting in a LinkedIn group but I don't post content when it is not related to the group I subscribed to. In regard to the "new gTLD" group, I never block from posting: it is already hard enough to have people to participate! I only block bad domaining and content which is not related to new gTLDs so please, feel free to post: there are 2300 subscribers waiting for your new gTLD info.
- 200,000 .VIP domain name registrations in 5 days?
- Good read - What do the new top level domains mean for the automotive and tyre industry?
- Meet with .TRADEMARKS potential new gTLD applicants in Nantes (France);
- HOT - New gTLDs related to CITIES (ie: domain names ending in ."nyc", ".london", ".miami", etc);
- New gTLDs related to CATERING (ie: domains ending in ".catering", ".restaurant", ".recipes", etc);
- Conference - The Domain Startup Summit: 30 July 2016;
- New gTLDs related to PHOTOGRAPHY (ie: domains ending in ".photo", ".gallery", ".pics", etc);
- .AFRICA new gTLD: ZACR’s Motion is an attempt to re-litigate the same issue, opposes DCA Trust;
- Are you intimidated by ICANN?
- The .VIP Registry thanks Chinese investors for its impressive launching;
- More coming during the day.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements