In this week's report (see week 21):
- The .BLOOMBERG new gTLD has now 120 new domain name registrations (73 last week);
- The .FOREX has 84 (54 the two previous weeks before);
- The .PICTET has 76 (29 the previous week);
- The .CFA has now 52 (only 4 last week);
- The .NADEX has 51 (only 2 last week).
- Sunrise Period - The .MOI new gTLD Sunrise starts soon: Wednesday, 1 June, 2016;
- HOT - .Sports IRP Panelist: “odor of corruption and impropriety” with .AFRICA;
- New gTLDs related to COMPANIES (sent in the Newsletter);
- New gTLDs related to the LAW;
- New gTLDs related to FINANCE;
- New gTLDs related to COLORS.
- Article - The New .ENERGY Address;
- Updates: .BRAND stories was updated with more new gTLD stories;
- Article - Retailers Take Notice: Will Customers .shop at Your .store?
- Three new gTLDs were just delegated:
- Article - The largest new domain name owner is now...Chinese;
- Joke of the day - Icann.guru is for sale on Sedo;
- Is the .BERLIN Registry open to German investors only?
- Report - New gTLD Utilization Report – May 2016;
- More coming during the day: subscribe (free).
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.