There are a lot of different NEWS today: BREXIT, good reasons to use new domain names with a relation to SEO, The Amazon acquisition of Premium ".club" domains, Sunrise Periods ending, the fantastic weekly update of the awaited new gTLD report on Singular VS Plural new gTLDs. We even talk about old".com" domains ;-)
- Article - Google and "dotless" domains;
- $109,269.75 - Amazon Buys Prime.club, Alexa.club & Fire.club;
- Article - Why You Should Use Unique Domain Names for Shortcuts and Microsites;
- Brexit - What about .london?
- Article - The ".brand" state of play;
- Three Sunrise Periods are ending soon:
- the .STCGROUP new gTLD
- the .STC
- the .VIVA
- Registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to RELIGION;
- HOT - Plural vs Singular new gTLDs;
- New gTLDs related to FRENCH applications.
- Article - Companies still love descriptive ".com" domain names;
- URS - Was complaint an abuse of process in Grey.email?
- 27 July 2016: Discussion on BREXIT - Challenges for the Domain Industry;
- Will governments get new rights to own 2 domains in new gTLDs under new ICANN policy?
Subscribe to the new gTLD Newsletter.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.