Reminder: a backend registry is mandatory when it comes to applying for a new gTLD. The backend registry is the technical platform which manages daily operations related to the creation, renewal, registrars'payments, etc...for domain names. Nomulus comes as an alternative for coming .BRAND new gTLD applicants with few knowledge and Generic new gTLD applicants in round 2 of the ICANN new gTLD program.
Ask your questions here
What you missed in our previous Newsletter:
- Why Some Brands Stayed Out of First Dot-Brand Auction;
- Fast thinker: founder of .XYZ Registry;
- 4 Career-Changing Benefits of a Personalized Domain;
- Rightside’s first webinar series;
- Domain Name Pick Up – 5 Mistakes To Avoid!
- Verisign and Afilias in open war over $135m .WEB
- CentralNic will ‘continue to benefit from recurring revenues;
- Interesting - “Zhi Bo” (Live Video Streaming) Is Growing;
- Good survey - New gTLDs in 10 years;
- What's in a Brand Name?
- 8 myths about new domain names;
- 5 Ways To Use Your .CLUB Domain (watch the video);
- Must read - GAC Hyderabad Communique;
- New gTLDs & ICANN: Adopted Board Resolution;
- .WEB new gTLD: "Afilias' Cynical Attempt";
- Verisign to .WEB losers: stop griping and carry on;
- The .Blog registry is not releasing ANY 1, 2 and 3 character domains;
- Free SSL certificate for .SHOP Registrants?
- The .Blog registry registered the best .blog domains for itself!
- “Shadow content policing” fears at ICANN 57;
- Google Does Not Promote Or Demote Based On Top Level Domain;
- History of AUC's failure to get the .AFRICA legitimately;
- Get ready for thousands of new two-letter domains.
- Singular VS Plural New gTLDs;
- New gTLDs related to FRENCH applications;
- New gTLDs related to RELIGION;
- Generic new gTLDs;
- New gTLDs related to HEALTH (hot);
- New gTLDs related to CARS;
- New gTLDs with a French connotation.
Recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Note to our readers: starting January 2017, the content of our Newsletter will be sent by email only. It will not be made available online anymore on www.newsletter.domains.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.