There is a pace where you ask your questions, and it is here. I recommend the reading of "Learnings from the last 3 Years".
What you missed in our previous Newsletter:
- HOT - .BUZZ Top Level Domain Set For Auction On December 8, 2016;
- 3 new gTLDs were delegated:
- 15 November 2016: .RELIANCE
- 15 November 2016: .JIO
- 15 November 2016: .RIL
- .FUN extension acquisition and launch dates;
- .SHOP enters dangerous territory with SSL freebie;
- New gTLDs: Who wants to be a leader?
- New gTLDs: reconsider the company name;
- Government Advisors Flag New Domain Rules;
- Council of Europe Report DGI (2016)17 - .GAY TLD;
- Dot Brands: nouvelles extensions de nom de domaine de marques;
- HOT - TLD Business Insider;
- .FOOD goes live, and it’s a closed generic;
- ICANN active litigation status update;
- .MELBOURNE turns two!
- .NGO/.ONG Registry (also .ORG) to save millions;
- “Read my lips: new gTLDs are DEAD";
- In which new gTLDs should a company secure its domain names?
- Keuntungan Menggunakan TLD (Top Level Domain) Pada Blog;
- Kitchen Collective Launches on a .Club;
- Introducing Nomulus (again).
Domain name registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to SPORT;
(the .MOTO - just delegated - was added to the report)
- New gTLDs related to ALCOHOL;
- New gTLDs related to REAL ESTATE;
- Singular VS Plural new gTLDs;
(2 new gTLDs have entered the report and .WORK is doing better)
- New gTLDs related to FRENCH;
- New gTLDs related to RELIGION.
Recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Note to our readers: starting January 2017, the content of our Newsletter will be sent by email only. It will not be made available online anymore on www.newsletter.domains.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.