- Report - new gTLDs related to Companies;
(This is the Tuesday UPDATE)
- One year after: .CYMRU and .WALES new gTLDs;
- Another ICANN 55 Marrakech Recap (tonight):
- Next Generation Whois PDP Launch;
- Updates on subsequent rounds of the New gTLD Program;
- Rights Protection Mechanisms: Expressing Brand Owner concerns.
- Podcast: listen to why the .CLUB registry is so successful;
- Trademark - Applicant to fill US Trademark for its new gTLD project;
- Major new gTLD service provider goes Bankrupt;
- Five professional photographers to use a .PHOTO domain name;
- New gTLDs related to Photography;
- New gTLDs related to Catering.
- ICANN calls for Volunteers (again): Rights Protection Mechanisms in All gTLDs;
- More NEWS coming during the day.
Reminder: our Newsletter is sent at night at 8PM CET: subscribe.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.