- Hot - Why are .BRANDs dragging their feet?
- Caught in the act - Council member of .Sport applicant SportAccord is on U.S. Sanctions List"
- Not-coms" are quickly becoming the new normal;
- “CLUB” adds valuable meaning to literally any word;
- Back-end registries - separating deals with Registrars;
- Premium new domain names:
- They can be negotiated with the registry;
- Report on Premium sales.
- Reporting on the .STORE Sunrise Period;
- More new domains WIPO decisions;
- More coming during the day: subscribe to receive all News in your email.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.