- China - "Clarification" explained according to a new gTLD expert. Did you know it requires governmental approval of new domain name extensions in China so that websites can resolve there?
- April the first - ICANN to ban sandwiches from next meeting;
- Record Breaker - .Club All Time Top 10 Domain Name Sales (interesting stats from the 346 sold domains);
- "Multiple Registry" informs of its Domains Across the Globe: "the number of total registrations may not be telling the whole story";
- Domain Companies: who is rich and who is poor?
- 新頂級域名(New gTLD)域名爭議處理現況觀察;
- Report - Understanding the world of dot brands (requires payment);
- "No, you won't register .SUCKS as a Trademark".
Friday, April 1, 2016
The new gTLD info for Friday, April 1st
Today is April Fools day so it is possible that what you read is not the entire truth: it is how I learnt - a long ago - about DomainGang.com :-)
Subscribe to receive links to these NEWS and have a nice Week-end.