On June 16, 2016 approximately 12,000 registry reserved .CLUB premium names will be released into the registrar channel, including some names that have never been offered by the registrar channel before. This is the second time .CLUB has injected additional premium names into the registrar channel since launching our tiered premium program in July 2015. The names are in nine pricing tiers, ranging from suggested retail prices of $100 to $10,000. In all cases renewals are at the standard .CLUB registration fee of approximately $10 – $15 per year. There are some great deals available within the new premium name additions, including a number of 3 and 4 character domains, Chinese domains and great, brandable names such as:
And many, many more. The new names will be available through all registrars carrying .CLUB premium names on June 16. You can download a complete list of the NEW tiered premium names here.
- Follow-up - the .AFRICA ZACR Order on Motion to Dismiss;
- HOT - Why I bought 10,000 ".city" new domain names;
- Sunrise Period for .MOTORCYCLES starts today;
- Another accredited Registrar for the .GDN new gTLD (Lexsynergy);
- The ".bible" Litmus Test for Domain Name Dispute Panelists;
- Offered - Win a Premium .CLUB domain name;
- Over 20,000 ".store" domain names registered;
- The .BNPPARIBAS starts to promote dotBrand;
- New gTLDs related to SPORT;
- New gTLDs related to REAL ESTATE;
- New gTLDs related to ALCOHOL;
- Reminder - The NDD.camp starts tomorrow (register);
- Joke of the day - We are 22,102,596 new gTLD trolls according to this post;
- More coming during the day.