To participate in the next .网站 WEBINAR participants are welcome to register here.
New domain name registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to COMPANIES;
- New gTLDs related to the LAW;
- New gTLDs related to FINANCE;
- New gTLDs related to COLORS.
To subscribe and receive the latest NEWS in your email, click here.
In our previous Newsletter:
- Usage statistics of CITY new TLDs: comparison of the usage of .TOKYO (City of Tokyo, Japan) vs. .LONDON (City of London, UK) vs. .NYC (City of New York, USA) vs. .MOSCOW (City of Moscow, Russia) vs. .PARIS (City of Paris, France) for websites;
- Podacast - How GMO plans to make its big investment in .SHOP pay off;
- This is the Domain Name Industry Brief by Verisign;
- .BLOG gets 600 applications halfway through sunrise;
- Video - Demystifying the Value of .VIP in China;
- Deleting Its 230,000 Uniregistry Domains;
- Top 5 New Extensions in 10 Years: yesterday evening on Twitter, .CLUB CEO and co-founder Colin Campbell made a prediction about the “top” 5 new domain extensions in ten years. Here’s what he posted and what his predictions are;
- Latest stats on the new extensions;
- UPDATED - Sport Federations: Paid to Promote Their Clubs (selling new domains)?
- A September To Remember (And It’s Not Over Yet!)
- Are New gTLDs Dead? Frank Schilling Says “Far From It";
- Most of the growth is due to new gTLDs;
- JOB - Domain Portfolio and Risk Control Program Manager.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements