- Program Reviews & Policy Timeline (Projected)
- Next Steps
- New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Procedure Working Group Avri Doria, Jeff Neuman
- Timeline – Where are we now?
- Review of All Rights Protection Mechanisms Policy Development Procedure Working Group Phil Corwin
- What are the current challenges & issues under discussion?
- Future Impact?
- Risk factors (disruptive new gTLD developments)
Monday, March 13, 2017
Progress of New gTLD Program reviews
This is an interesting PDF to download. I suggest the reading of:
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
I am a new gTLD Consultant based in Paris. "New gTLD" stands for "new generic Top-Level Domains" from the ICANN new gTLD program. They are new domain name extensions such as ".consulting" (instead of ".com").