- Public Comments: recommendations for new gTLDs;
- HOT - How much it costs to run a domain name registry;
- Getting Your TLD Legal in China (the MIIT Process Unboxed);
- OUPS - The end of the ICANN new gTLD program?
- Question/Answers: if ICANN only charges 18¢ per domain name, why am I paying $10?
- Is this a death spiral for new top level domain names?
- Und was hat Canon nun damit zu tun?
- Protecting Your Brand’s Email Channel (.BANK and .INSURANCE);
- ICANN: should there in fact be additional new gTLDs in the future?
- HOT - Big price increases needed to keep new gTLDs alive;
- HOT - What are the different new gTLDs and which are...the future ones?
- New gTLD service providers - Want to exist in "Round 2"?
- Donuts’ appeal means .Web is a long way off;
- The .FUN Sunrise Period ends: Friday, 24 March, 2017 - 16:00 check the calendar;
- New gTLD Applications for .HOME, .CORP, and .MAIL;
- Authentic Web Announces Financing;
- The .LOTTO new gTLD (lawsuit);
- The Top 10 New gTLDs Sold in 2017 to Date;
- How the New Domains Translate into the Real World;
- Surprising conclusion about the languages of new TLDs;
- Podcast: In the ..CLOUD;
- Creating a brand new gTLD? Long list of ideas here;
- New - New gTLD Dispute Resolution Procedure;
- Never Draw Quick Conclusions Based on New gTLD Stats;
- French - Les nTLDs tendent à s’imposer – en volumes:
- Une tendance à la stabilisation du marché des noms de domaine ?
- Etat statistique des nTLDs au samedi 4/03/17 (données publiées) ;
- Entre les sirènes chinoises et « l’avenir radieux » d’un Second Round ;
- La preuve par l’exemple ;
- The Dark Side of the [.]MOON;
- Google is testing the .HOW new gTLD
- How MLB is using its .MLB domain name;
- ICANN GDD: New gTLD Program Reviews;
- Early access to .eco trade names for non-profits and NGOs;
- Domainer Rails Against New Extensions;
- The automotive URLs that are the gold standard for dealerships;
- Domaintest.boo (by Google).
A blog about New gTLDs and dotBrands (.BRANDs) from the ICANN new gTLD program. You can subscribe to The gTLD Club's Newsletter.
Friday, March 10, 2017
New gTLDs: what you missed
Subscribe to receive them directly in your email.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.