There were interesting news about new gTLDs in the online press these weeks. I strongly recommend the reading of the article about LEGO and the one on how to present a .BRAND domain name in advertising. The news:
- China’s Online Dominance Worry Brand Owners;
- New - The Mark Validation System;
- Webinar on the Geographic Names;
- GDD Industry Summit;
- ICANN DNS Symposium;
- Multiple Registry pleased to report orders for approximately 90,000 standard name registrations across certain of its US and European facing top-level domains valued at approximately US$500,000;
- HOT - LEGO vs Cybersquatters: The burden of new gTLDs;
- HOT - Boston Ivy to drop premium renewals;
- Did New-GTLDs Start off on the Wrong Foot?
- DPML Upgrade for Enhanced Brand Protection;
- How selling cheap domains ruins your TLD for all users;
- .BRAND Trends and Recent Launches;
- HOT - How should I present .BRAND domains in advertising?
- Software Updates for Net Domains Could Spur $9.8B in Revenue;
- Are New G's INNOVATIVE?
- Geographic Names Webinar and ICANN59 Session;
- How to Get a Domain Name Transferred under the URS;
- This $20 billion company uses a new TLD for its website;
- How Brands Should Market Their .BRAND Domain Names;
- China’s April batch of approved TLDs has been released;
- WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center.
Want to receive daily news? Subscribe!
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.