- HOT - The owner of multiple new gTLD applications was acquired by another company;
- Branding - What factors did you consider before choosing data.world for your brand?
- Registration volumes:
- Facilitating a Trusted Web Space for Financial Service Professionals;
- Revised Report on DNS Abuse and New gTLD Program Safeguards Now Available;
- 52 new TLD sales over $5,000;
- Donuts and Radix still miffed over .Web applicant;
- New gTLD Breakdown according to Verisign (Registry of ".com" domain names);
- Release of Country and Territory Names within the .SOFTBANK, .ART and .CARAVAN TLDs;
- gTLD Marketplace Health Index (Beta): Call for Comments;
- Three new gTLDs were just delegated:
- the .LPL
- the .LPLFINANCIAL
- the .BESTBUY
- Getting a handle on spam emanating from generic top-level domains.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements