The Generic new gTLD report (see link below) was updated to day and we are happy to see that the .INTERNATIONAL new gTLD receives more registrations than previous weeks before.
- Registration volumes:
- HOT - Generic new gTLDs with a potential to replace ".com" domains;
- New gTLDs related to HEALTH;
- New gTLDs related to CARS;
- dotBrand - Barclays new domain name strategy and operations decrypted;
- COOL - data on domain growth: geographic top level domains are more popular than IDNs, at least in terms of registration volume;
- The .WEB auction goes ahead after ICANN denies new gTLD applicant's appeal;
- Article - 8 companies saying yes to new gTLDs;
- dotBrand - New gTLD benchmarks: how do your brands compare?
- Nine new gTLDs were delegated:
- the .DUCK new gTLD (nothing to do with the animal);
- .RAID (nothing to do with the French Police élite forces);
- .SWIFTCOVER (added to report)
- .DOCTOR (added to report)
- ICANN Publishes gTLD Statistics and Trends Report, Asks for Community Feedback;
- If you missed a new gTLD newsletter,they are archived at www.newsletter.domains.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements