Wine new generic Top-Level Domains are mentionned in the online International press:
- In China; in the ChinaDaily: OIV拟定.WINE和.VIN两个顶级域名;
- In Italy, in Winenews: DOMINIO “.WINE”, DOPO LE PERPLESSITÀ DELL’OIV SUI POSSIBILI RISCHI DI UN UTILIZZO IMPROPRIO PER LE DENOMINAZIONI, L’ARABIA SAUDITA DICE NO PERCHÉ “SERVIREBBE A PROMUOVERE SOSTANZE CONTRO MORALE E RELIGIONE”. E I TEMPI PER IL VIA LIBERA SI ALLUNGANO;
- In France, in Les Marchés (l'agroalimentaire au quotidien): Internet : le «.vin» mal vu par l’OIV;
- In China, in Winechina.com: OIV关注.WINE和.VIN顶级域名使用;
- In China, in Wine-info.com: .wine和.vin域名引起争议;
- In England, in the drinks business: SAUDI ARABIA AND OIV OBJECT TO .WINE DOMAIN.
It took years for the wine industry to "notice" wine domain names are being created to give wine more vissibility on Internet. Now these domain names are being created - and will probably see the day - what matters now is that...they see the day the proper way.
More information about wine domain names can be found at www.dotvinum.org
The new gTLD’s will revolutionize the domain name addressing system as we know it. It will change the way people find information on the Internet and how businesses plan and structure their online presence. www.kelseymcbridepr.comReplyDelete