The ICANN correspondence page lists all letters sent to the organization. Senders give a name, a title and an affiliation. Such affiliation can be the ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers), one of its sub organizations or any other: a new gTLD project or an organization affiliated to it. Below is the list of affiliations for the month of July 2012:
- The Association of National Advertisers (ANA);
- ICANN Board;
- The DotGreen Community, Inc.;
- Foundation for Assistance for Internet Technologies and Infrastructure Development (FAITID);
- United Nations;
- SSAC (Security and Stability Advisory Committee).
Then, the type of issue is mentioned. Most of the time it is a "notice of breach". Here is a list for the month of July:
- Notice of Breach;
- Extension of the Application Public Comment Window for New gTLDs;
- Processing of Applications for New Generic Top-Level Domains (gTLDs);
- The New gTLD Program and the Public Interest;
- Support of the SSAC Letter to ICANN Board;
- IGO Domain Names;
- New Generic Top Level Domain (gTLD) Process.
You can write to ICANN for any issue transmitting your document via electronic mail (email), facsimile (fax) and postal mail.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.