One could think new gTLDs for Trademarks were created to multiply the number of domain name registered to install a trademark on Internet using different domain names but this does not seem to be the choice of PICTET.
August is not really best moment to submit info related to new gTLDs. This is why the volume of info is low at the moment but September is coming. "Volume": it is what I do at Jovenet Consulting and it is something that I learnt after reading Communicator in 2003: the more information is spread about new gTLDs, the more it catches the eye.
Many of you know my passion for .CLUB : not only because they are a sponsor but also because .CLUB represents the perfect example of what a new gTLD is made for:
- Identity and;
New domain name registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to COMPANIES (newsletter only);
- New gTLDs related to LAW;
- New gTLDs related to FINANCE;
- New gTLDs related to COLORS.
To subscribe and receive the latest NEWS in your email, click here.
In our previous Newsletter:
- Interesting use of a new gTLD for a dotBrand. FAGE will be using "usa" instead of "home";
- Updates on the New gTLD Program Webinar;
- Donuts has announced a price increase;
- The .WIN new gTLD passes 1 Million Registrations;
- Dynadot becomes accredited to selling .GDN domain names;
- Uniregistry to release over one million domains through registrar channel;
- Updated: the .CLUB website:
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements