Past attendees and speakers have included representatives from brands including Aden + Anais, American Bible Society, Amica Insurance, Australian Cancer Research Foundation, Calvin Klein, Citibank, City of Helsinki, dotBERLIN, Digitas, DotGreen Community, Epson Europe, BBVA, Google Inc., Gucci, Hermes, Hexap, HSBC, IG Group, Interbrand, JP Morgan Chase, KPMG, L’Oreal, LEGO, London&Partners, Microsoft, MLB, Orange, Oystercatchers, Philips, Richemont, RSLC, Sandvik, Seiko, Sky, The Boston Globe and Boston.com and Vienna Insurance Group
Just announced - The confirmed speakers at the March event from Brand Registry Group, Brand Channel, IBM, Net Media Planet, Baidu, H+K Digital and many others will be joined by:
- Jim Rogers, VP Marketing, Enterprise Services, Neustar, Inc., as he shares the vision for how .NYC can be utilized by consumers, brand and generic TLD owners to build value and maximize market opportunities.
- Jonathon Nevett, Co-Founder & EVP, Donuts as he share Insights for protecting your brand when migrating from a .com to a new TLD, how to protect your brand against cybersquatting in all TLDs and innovative approaches for registries seeking to protect brand names.
The Congress will cover topics as diverse as:
- How to Effectively Bridge the Gap from Your .COM to Your .BRAND
- How to Best Position Your TLD for Maximum Exposure and Client Usage
- How to Manage Internal Support from Marketing, Legal and IT to Achieve a Seamless Launch
- Novel Brand Extension Opportunities for TLD Owners Through the Use of Strategic
- How to Effectively Build an Integrated Social Media Strategy Which Will Best Leverage All of specifically crafted to provide applicant brands and generic TLDs with the information and support they will need prior to launch – it is expected that this event will once again sell out.
For information on sponsoring, please contact Alexandra Hertel at Alexandra@momentumevents.com .