It the word "new gTLDs" is often used by professionals, we tend more to talk about "branding" or "brand protection" today. Subjects to which is added the subject of new gTLDs.
Surprisingly, I also noticed that a milestone was reached: there are now more than 3,000 members to have subscribed to the "New gTLDs (New generic Top-Level Domains)" group.
Note to the members of this group
I was asked why I post about certain events, certain companies and no others:
- I try to post about everything that covers the subject of new gTLDs but domaining because this is of no interest for real users and there is another group to post about this.
- Please post: I can't catch everything;
- 1/5 of the content that I collect is published in this group. This is not a lot compared to what the free Newsletter offers. To get it all, you should subscribe to the New gTLD Newsletter.
3,000 people are interested!
Posting to this group takes a few seconds: you just need to do two things:
- paste your link in the text field (it will link to your website online);
- add a Title in the object field and click on "Post". You're done.