Update on new gTLDs' registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to CATERING;
- New gTLDs related to CITIES (hot);
- New gTLDs related to PHOTOGRAPHY.
What you missed in our previous Newsletter:
- ICANN files motion to dismiss Donuts’ .Web lawsuit;
- Cost of Donuts’ DPML trademark protection service to soar;
- Root Stability Study Draft Report Available;
- ICANN to terminate Guardian’s last gTLD;
- Registered Participants of the Global Internet and Jurisdiction Conference;
- Real estate terms sell for big bucks in .nyc domain name auction;
- KSK Rollover Operations Begin;
- Is Nomulus the Answer?
Google announced Nomulus: a tool to operate a new generic Top-Level Domains technically. In the world of new gTLDs, this announcement sounds like it is going to replace, or come as an alternative to backend registries. It could, but this sounding is incomplete:
- Understanding how it works;
- What about Nomulus?
- Patience is a virtue.