The .CLUB Registry is stopping to renew dropped domain names. How to understand this:
- These domain names are going to be available on the market so it is expected that some Premium domain names will be made available for around $10 at Uniregistry when they would have cost much more.
- All won't be free to register at a small price because there are specialized domain name platforms out there that will register them to auction them. In one word, it means that you will have to bid.
- Hurry-up because domainers are always the first one informed about this: it started on October the first.
- Where to go: here to check, and here to buy your next Premium ".club domain name.
You might have noticed that Google just launched its first .BRAND new gTLD: it is blog.google. Surprisingly, this News looks like an answer from this post from last Thursday.
Apple: something coming?
When thinking about Google's moves, I like it to check what followers are doing so I hit "site:.apple" and found the below. Did you see notice the "store.apple"?
- New gTLDs related to CITIES (check for the .DUBAI new gTLD);
- New gTLDs related to CATERING;
- New gTLDs related to PHOTOGRAPHY;
- French connotations (some new gTLDs were removed from the list);
- HOT - Generic new gTLDs;
- New gTLDs related to CARS;
- New gTLDs related to HEALTH.
To subscribe and receive the latest NEWS in your email, click here.
In last Friday's Newsletter:
- A Look at New gTLDs Numbers… We're Doing Good;
- HOT - New Case Studies (.CARS, .CAR, and .AUTO);
- HOT - Top 3 e-commerce new gTLD registration performance;
- Brand bunfight: the .PHARMACY new gTLD;
- The .BLOG Sunrise Period end in 2 weeks;
- .GLOBAL just dumped a lot of interesting data;
- Dominion Registries Partners With NCC Group;
- New gTLD domain names not functioning in edge?
- Yale Law Professor Zeros in on Discriminatory Treatment of .GAY
- A New Blogger’s Guide to Selecting a Domain Name;
- Get In On China's Hot Video Trends With Fully-Chinese Domain Names.
Previous Campaigns can be viewed on www.newsletter.domains.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements