I look for first impressions from potential interested parties in this tool. Please contact me.
Update on new gTLDs' registration volumes:
- New gTLDs for COMPANIES: the domain name extensions in which companies should secure their name (see tonight's Newsletter);
- New gTLDs related to the LAW: Corporate Registrar FairWinds Partners, a domain name strategy consultancy company, also sole Corporate Registrar to have applied for its own .BRAND new gTLD, has now 4 new domain names registered (ending in ".fairwinds");
- New gTLDs related to the COLORS;
- New gTLDs related to FINANCE: the .ACCOUNTANT new gTLD loses 6,000 registrations;
- New gTLDs related to CATERING;
- New gTLDs related to PHOTOGRAPHY: the .ART new gTLD now has 10 domain name registered and website says it should launch in November 2016 but no official announcement has been made yet.
- New gTLDs related to CITIES.
Tonight's new gTLDs' Newsletter: subscribe here.
What you missed in our previous Newsletter:
- gTLD Marketplace Health Index Metrics;
- Il punto davanti a Roma e Milano (article about new gTLDs in Italian with info on coming new gTLD project);
- Chinese Naming Tip: Sometimes even words that sound negative in their English translation (for example “poisonous chicken soup”) can have a more trendy and positive meaning in Chinese usage, making it a more valuable and brandable domain name as well: read the full story;
- Ending soon: .网站 (web) Sunrise Period
- Have you claimed your digital real estate?
- New gTLD .WEB and .AMAZON update;
- Busting the Myths of Not-Com Domain Names;
- NewG talk #9: the usual strong performers (.top, .club, .site, .bid, .vip, .online) continued their uptrend.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.