"...the Board took a decision in 2013 to grant temporary protection to the names of your national societies; thus preventing such registrations at the second level for all new gTLDs. Such temporary protection will stay in place until an agreed permanent solution is in place."and:
"I will update you on developments concerning the latter and the process and likely timescales involved".Sources:
- Chinese registrants like .LOAN;
- Identifier Technology Health Indicators;
- Donuts loses $22.5m .WEB lawsuit;
- Cool - Just delegated: .BOSTON
- Court tosses Donuts’ .WEB lawsuit;
- Infographic Explaining Top Level Domain System;
- SEDO Registry services;
- . ART domain name seeks to become dominant global online site for art.
- New gTLDs related to RELIGION;
- Singular VS Plural new gTLDs;
- New gTLDs related to FRENCH applications.