The proposed .monster gTLD is a restricted, single-registrant TLD that would help Monster continue as the global leader in online recruitment by enhancing and expanding Monster Worldwide’s ability to:New domain name registration volumes:
- simplify Internet user navigation to Monster Worldwide products and services;
- deliver new and innovative products and services;
- enable marketing campaign activation;
- facilitate secure interaction and communication with employers and job seekers;
- improve business operations;
- demonstrate market leadership in adopting innovative technologies; and
- meet future client expectations and competitive market demands.
- New gTLDs related to RELIGION;
- Interesting - Singular VS Plural new gTLDs;
- French new gTLDs related.
To subscribe and receive the latest NEWS in your email, click here.
In our previous Newsletter:
- Universal Acceptance (new gTLDs): Yandex.Mail provides receipt and delivery for Cyrillic, Turkish alphabets and now for any other languages;
- New gTLD competitors of .Com is opposed to the extension of ICANN's agreement with Verisign;
- .CLUB is elected Registry of the Year;
- .GAMES Premium Domains: A Comparison;
- Descriptiveness - The .CLUB Registry changed the blog section of its website to a ".blog" domain name: http://club.blog;
- M+M Extension Losing 30% Of Registrations Over 13 new gTLDs.
Previous Campaigns can be viewed here.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements