- Geographical Review - A Global Approach to the Spatial Diversity and Dynamics of Internet Domains;
- Official page for the .WEB new gTLD auction;
- New gTLDs' health explained;
- Good read - New gTLD .WEB "Last Resort" ICANN Auction: and the Winner Is?
- No surprise - The EBU is proud to have been delegated the .RADIO Community Top Level Domain name (TLD) by the ICANN;
- Happening today - The .WEB new gTLD auction;
- New Registration Data Directory Services Requirements for gTLD Registries, Registrars to Take Effect in February 2017;
- Update - Independent Review of Trademark Clearinghouse Services Draft Report;
- HOT - Inside the High Stakes Auction for .WEB;
- Poll - How much will .WEB sell for?
- Registration volumes:
- Google - How google handles Top-Level Domains;
- Domain name market in China: a piece of gem buried in a .club presentation;
- Donuts .web claims “discredited”, ICANN tells court;
- Official - "The Court concludes that Plaintiff is not entitled to the injunctive relief it seeks. The Court therefore denies the Application for TRO";
- ICANN reveals little use of gTLD sunrise periods at TMCH.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements