- Six new gTLDs were just delegated:
- The .DUNS new gTLD
- .MSD (added to the HEALTH new gTLD report)
- .CITADEL (added to the FINANCE new gTLD report)
- Registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to CITIES;
- New gTLDs related to CATERING;
- New gTLDs related to PHOTOGRAPHY (the .SONY new gTLD has entered the report).
- Interesting - What was done with the highest selling new gTLD domains;
- French - .BIBLE : Deus ex machina?
- Paid add (see Twitter link) to promote .VACATIONS domain names;
- Getting Paid $10 To List Your Names?
- Colin Campbell and Jeff Sass: speakers at The Domain Conference;
- HOT - Donuts files $10 million lawsuit to stop .WEB new gTLD auction;
- Review - IANA Transition and ICANN Corruption (capture and control).
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.