Unfortunately, I just found out about a major issue after having transferred some domain names and support is surprisingly slow to answer my last question on this very specific issue.
Prior to initiating a transfer project from a Registrar to another, it requires domain name knowledge but also Registrar market knowledge.
The feasibility of such a project requires to think in the long term: employees change job and it can be a high risk (for the company's emails for example) to have a new employee with no knowledge of domain names to take the lead on domain name operations if (s)he is new to this.
For this reason, I recommend to use Corporate Registrars who will be able to take care of all operations for managers with no or few knowledge.
Jovenet Consulting also helps companies to transfer domain name portfolios to the right retail or Corporate Registrar.
New domain name registration volumes:
- HOT - New gTLDs related to PLURAL versions of new gTLDs;
- New gTLDs related to HEALTH;
- HOT - New gTLDs related to "GENERICs" (generic new gTLDs);
- New gTLDs related to FRENCH new gTLD applications;
- New gTLDs related to CARS;
- New gTLDs related to RELIGION.
To subscribe and receive the latest NEWS in your email, click here.
In our previous Newsletter:
- Brands Can Use New TLDs to Stop Cyber Squatting;
- .GAY Community Application: what is next?
- Who is responsible to promote new gTLDs?
- .shop-Registry: Interview with CEO Hiro Tsukahara;
- DotBrands: Key figures of our August research;
- Rightside Strikes Gold With .LIVE;
- Infographic: ICANN’s New gTLD Program;
- The .CLUB Jackpot Auction (running September 9-16, 2016);
- DotConnectAfrica Fights ICANN’s Appeal as another Pretextual Ground;
- New gTLD AFRICA Appeal: DCA Trust Answering Brief vs ICANN & ZACR;
- The business strategy behind the web (TMCH);
- Four New gTLD Events;
- .Top Gains 422,000 Domain Names In One Day;
- Live .CLUB websites;
- .Webcam Loses 60% Of Its Registrations in a Month;
- Company behind WordPress opens .blog domain to the public.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements