- Program Reviews & Policy Timeline (Projected)
- Next Steps
- New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Procedure Working Group Avri Doria, Jeff Neuman
- Timeline – Where are we now?
- Review of All Rights Protection Mechanisms Policy Development Procedure Working Group Phil Corwin
- What are the current challenges & issues under discussion?
- Future Impact?
- Risk factors (disruptive new gTLD developments)
This blog is about new generic Top-Level Domains from the ICANN new gTLD program. Check our "News" section or subscribe to our weekly Newsletter: we're about new gTLDs and dotBrands (.BRANDs) "only".
Monday, March 13, 2017
Progress of New gTLD Program reviews
This is an interesting PDF to download. I suggest the reading of:
Posted by Jean Guillon at 6:03 PM No comments:
Labels: icann timeline, new gTLDs
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)