What do other applicants do with their ".BRAND" ?
The DOT BRAND Observatory answers that question with a certain number of case figures. Learn more from other .BRAND new gTLD applicants:
- .BNP PARIBAS
Check the case studies here.
What you missed from our previous Newsletters:
- Basics on SEO and new gTLDs;
- ICANN Round 2: comments are open;
- HOT - Dot Brands on Advertising;
- How Long Does a URS Case Take?
- Why the new ".markets" TLD?
- gTLD Domain Name Counts 2017 - Start Of Month;
- Casino.online was sold for $201,250;
- Emirates (airline) and .email gTLD;
- NEW - Number of domains per .BRAND TLD;
- This .yachts domain shouldn’t have been lost;
- 5 Positive New gTLD Charts;
- Owner of .feedback lacks transparency;
- New gTLD регистратуры просят ICANN снизить сумму выплат;
- Update on .VIP and .BOSTON new gTLDs;
- HOT - New gTLD projections and...reality;
- .FEEDBACK gets negative feedback on public interest;
- The ASOP Honors Leading Companies at ICANN;
- New TLD registries ask for 75% cost reduction.
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.