You probably did not find how search for .TRADEMARKS new gTLD application in the official search engine provided by the ICANN. There is a reason for this: it is just because the filter does not allow to do that. I sent an email to ICANN in this regard and - as it is often the case - they answered the next day.
There is an updated list but it is a very long one with 525 entries and I wonder if I will have the time to update its registration volumes once a week on the Jovenet Consulting reports section. Registration volumes are interesting when they grow or decrease: the problem with .BRAND is that very few use large number of domain names so I am not sure about the interest here.
- Cool - The list of Trademarks to have applied for their own domain name extension;
- The .BANK Mission to Create a Safer Online Space;
- Chinese investor's have a preference for short, numeric names;
- Bookmarks - Registries.tel lists all links to new gTLDs;
- Coming: the .CAM new gTLD;
- Just added - The .EAT and .CITYEATS new gTLDs were added to the CATERING new gTLD report;
- Long - This is the longest article about new gTLDs that I have ever read;
- Added too - The .WEBCAM new gTLD was added to the PHOTOGRAPHY new gTLD report;
- More coming during the day.
You must be subscribed to the Newsletter to receive all links to articles.
|The 20 years old Corporate and Retail Registrar.|
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.