- Article - Le réveil des “.marque” français;
- Article - Why Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo did not apply for the .email new gTLD;
- INTA - The new gTLD string ‘.tube’ is currently in sunrise;
- Article - dot Citic, dot 中信 - an ambitious domain name project;
- New gTLDs related to RELIGION;
- New gTLDs related to FRENCH new gTLD application;
- Launching - Results of the .GAME new gTLD launching;
- The chinese .TRADEMARK new gTLD organized a dinner at INTA;
- Количество регистраций new gTLD доменов уже за пределами 18 млн;
- Multiple Registry profit triples with a revenue up to 70%;
- URS - audi.auto and audi.cars: "Complainant has demonstrated all three elements of the URS by a standard of clear and convincing evidence";
- CentralNic charging its larger registry customers well under $1 per name?
- Article - "How the gTLD project made it worse";
- Article - Verisign says new gTLDs put millions at risk;
- More coming during the day: subscribe.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.