- Sunrise - the .AUTOS Sunrise Period ends soon;
- Happening tomorrow: meet with .TRADEMARKS in Paris;
- .Club and Radix domains get top billing at TechCrunch Disrupt NY Hackathon;
- ICANN takes away 9 African new gTLD applications;
- Article - Brand Your Music With An Innovative Domain Name;
- 1 and 2 Character Domains available for financial TLDs;
- Article - ".store" - ".vip" and ".email" new domain names hit by squatters;
- Reports (weekly update):
- New gTLDs related to Companies (were added to the report the .WHOSWHO and .CEO new gTLDs);
- New gTLDs related to the Law (new);
- New gTLDs related to Finance (new);
- Case Study - The .WEIR new gTLD;
- A .CARS cybersquatter is about to learn an expensive lesson;
- Joke of the day - "Celebrating Europeans' Role in the Evolution of the Internet"!
- Changing the Keys to the Domain Name System (DNS) Root Zone;
- The judge "screwed up" on .AFRICA new gTLD lawsuit;
- More coming during the day.
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.