- The weekly French new gTLD report by Nameshield;
- The .DOCTOR new gTLD: contention resolution status is now resolved;
- Updated reports:
- The .INSURANCE Sunrise begins;
- Congratulations - The .CLUB Registry turns 2 with 770,000 domain names registered;
- ICANN to terminate new gTLD applications!
- Event - The French NDD.camp is coming: French domain investors are meeting in June the 16th.
- ICANN and new gTLDs: another review of the past week and look ahead;
- French: Louis Pouzin is able to create a (better) version 2 of the Internet;
- More coming during the day.
We were informed that some subscribers receive the new gTLD Newsletter with a "spam" in the object field. The tool that we use (MailChimp) does not allow to spam and when this happens, users of this tool are just blocked from using it. Also, all subscribers to the Newsletter have to confirm their subscription so...we just don't and can't do SPAM and by the way: why would we? I dig to find out why and I found this link as a possible answer. But again, I never received any complaint so we will change the subject in the object field of emails sent and use the domain name newsletter.domains to send emails.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|