The more I deal with new gTLD registration figures, the more I see that singular and plural versions start to appear on reports. For this reason I have added this sign: "(s/p)" next to the Top-Level Domain which also offers a plural version of the extension. For example, in the REALESTATE new gTLD report, we have a ".property" and ".properties". We also have a ".loan" and a ".loans", a ".home" and ".homes". In the SPORT report, we have a ".game" and a ".games".
- Domain name registration volumes:
- New gTLDs related to SPORT (we added the .AFL new gTLD - Australian Football League);
- New gTLDs related to ALCOHOL;
- New gTLDs related to REAL ESTATE (we added the .PROGRESSIVE new gTLD - a Trademark). The ".realestate" domain name extension - in which we believe that it will be a success - enters the report.
- New gTLDs: a security risk for business computers?
- Two more Registrars accredited to the .GDN new gTLD;
- Milestone - New gTLD Program Reaches 1,000 Delegations.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.