Tuesday the 26 of May, we noticed that the .MMA new gTLD had registered more than 1,700 new domain names and the person in charge was kind to answer our questions. We expect such strategies to happen more and more. This report will help follow .BRAND new gTLDs deployment projects.
- Weekly Updates - Several new reports have been added to the Report section of Jovenet Consulting:
- New gTLDs related to COMPANIES;
- New gTLDs related to ALCOHOL
(not sure this one is necessary but it is a fun one);
- Should soon be added:
- New gTLDs related to FINANCE;
- New gTLDs related to HEALTH;
- New gTLDs related to the LAW.
- French - Les nouveaux challenges des titulaires de .MARQUE;
- Patent - Is this the CMS (Content Management System) all multiple domain name owners have been waiting for?
- 2020 - Is the next probable date for the next Round (also called "Round 2") of the ICANN new gTLD program;
- Report: new gTLDs relate to FRENCH new gTLD applications;
- Ending tomorrow: the .HOMES Sunrise Period;
- More coming during the day.
|The Nameshield Group: Registry, Corporate and Retail Registrar|
Most recent Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise Period announcements
Post a Comment
Interested in learning if it makes sense to create your own new domain name extension? Ask Jovenet Consulting for your SWOT analysis.